Site Prep & Delivery
Get Ready For Your Cabin!
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure there is an 18 foot wide and 14 foot tall clearance from all trees and low hanging branches or other obstructions.
- Deer Run Cabins will need between 60 and 75 feet clear to the unloading side of the cabin on to the foundation.
- The unloading side cannot be higher that 30 inches above grade.
- The Customer is to notify if weather conditions prohibit delivery.
- If the customer does not comply with any of the above conditions, addtitinal charges may apply.
Foundation Plans Avalible
These Are Suggested Possible Foundation Layouts Please Contact A Local Engineer And Local Building Department To Confirm The Requirements In Your Local Jurisdiction. Deer Run Cabins Makes No Warranty In Foundation Layout or Requirements And Is Not Liable For Any Costs Associated With The Foundation Or Installation Of Your Modular Unit Or Kit.