GET READY FOR YOUR CABIN!
- The customer is responsible for ensuring an 18-foot wide and 14-foot tall clearance from all trees and low-hanging branches or other obstructions.
- Deer Run Cabins will need between 60 and 75 feet clear to the unloading side of the cabin onto the foundation.
- The unloading side cannot be higher than 30 inches above grade.
- The Customer is to notify if weather conditions prohibit delivery.
- Additional charges may apply if the customer does not comply with the above conditions.
- All Cabins Included Walnut Stained Floors or optional luxury vinyl. With All Walls and Ceilings Clear Coated.
CABIN DELIVERY - GROUND
CABIN DELIVERY - CRANE
Custom pre-built cabins offer a range of benefits for those seeking to create a unique and personalized living space in a natural environment.
All of our cabins can be permitted in any state no matter where you choose to call home. All premium prebuilt cabins now include all interior plumbing, fixtures, and hot water heater.
Premium Models Include 200 Miles Of Free Delivery & Setup With a Tankless Hot Water Heater. All Cabins Included Walnut Stained Floors With All Walls, Ceilings, & Floors Clear Coated.
OUR MODULAR CABINS INCLUDE:
EVERYTHING NEEDED IN YOUR PRE-BUILT CABIN!
The "Basic Cabin" Includes One Complete Cabin Shell, Entry Door, Insulated Vinyl Windows, Floor Insulation, Wall & Roof Insulation, and Recommended Foundation Plan. This is A Great Cabin For Someone Who Needs The Shell But Will Complete The Rest Of The Construction Themselves.
The "Premium Cabin" Includes Everything The "Basic Cabin" Comes With And More! Pre-wired Electrical W/ 200 Amp Panel, Cabinets & Countertops, Stains & Clearcoats, All Interior Plumbing, Fixtures, And Tankless Hot Water Heater. These Are Our Most Complete Cabins For People Who Want A Complete House Shipped To Your Land.
Additional charges may apply depending on snow loads, wind loads, and other local building code requirements.
CUSTOM CABINS RANGE IN PRICE
Its Best To Call For Pricing: (270)-692-4361