The Caribou Modular Cabin
The Caribou Model The Caribou Model is a “Reverse Gable” design to allow for a vaulted ceiling area to increase the size and feel of the living space. One or two bedrooms depending on the size of the unit and your individual customized design. The Caribou cabin makes a great get away cabin to camp grounds, guest houses and even an office! The Caribou cabin is delivered and placed on your foundation (crawlspace or basement) as an assembled prebuilt cabin. The Carabou can be built with or without a pre built covered porch along the length of the cabin. All of our cabins are customizable so just give us a call we can design your dream cabin!
The Caribou Modular Cabin Gallery:
- Certified Modular Cabin Model. Talk to your sales advisor for details on certifications in your area.
- 40 Year Baked On Enamel Metal Roofing
- 1×6 Eastern White Pine Tongue & Groove walls and ceilings
- Double Hung Ply Gem ENERGY STAR ® insulated windows
- Insulated 9-lite steel entry door
- Pine Kitchen with Countertop
- Pine Vanity with solid white top
- Tongue & Groove Through Out Entire Cabin
- Finished Electrical and Plumbing including all fixtures
- Entire cabin insulated with SIP’s to meet all building codes